DOWrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defensive Deck Team Coordination

3 posters

Go down

Defensive Deck Team Coordination Empty Defensive Deck Team Coordination

Post  thelvin Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:24 pm

I was just thinking we could post our defensive deck strategies here and maybe help each other out?
So far I seem to be missing quite a few key cards that people use for defensive/surge decks I've been working like crazy to rectify the situation but it might take me a while. In the meantime what should I do? I've been mainly relying on irradiated infantry spam because I've gotten the best results with that. I've set that to my defensive deck because I don't know what I could build that would be better. I own no refresh cards yet. I have only one missile silo and only recently got Atlas so structure decks are difficult for me. Any ideas?

Current Project: Working on completing Halcyons Elite, moving along each "special" group of 4 missions until caught up to current mission completion which is mission 100. Not sure after I finish this if I should continue to mission 101 or do Rep grinding & Honor Achievements from where I left off.

thelvin

Back to top Go down

Defensive Deck Team Coordination Empty where to go next

Post  DarkenedOne Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:47 pm

personally i think it is best to finish the whole campaign thru 144 then go back and grab the side missions and reputation for achievements, because there are several good cards that you get just by doing the missions.
DarkenedOne
DarkenedOne

Back to top Go down

Defensive Deck Team Coordination Empty Re: Defensive Deck Team Coordination

Post  Studio20 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:43 am

I went through and looked at the cards I could get, and worked my way through those rep grinding that way. As soon as Ogre came out, I got all the way that I could until I could get a could rep and gold grind (not that you need much gold for them since they are uncommon cards). But those and Support Carriers were what I went after.

Then I would take a look at what achievements I was missing from time to time, go look up the wiki on Tyrant and see what cards I needed, then try to blast through what I could to see if I could get some sweet cards that way too.

As for your def deck - diversity it good. It's what helps the faction out. Because one deck is great is against another, but can always be beaten by another. Like paper < scissors < rock < paper.

Nugjuice and I both run a variation of Utopia Beacon rally decks. That doesn't work against the Luncina The Wicked Strike deck (remember the No, Thanks faction guy) on surge. Gets beat almost every time.

Strike < Structure < Refresh < Fast/Enfeeble < Evade/Fear < Strike ---- That's a general way to look at it. But since you can have multiple decks, you keep one regular one in, then add others so that depending on who we are attacking, you can change out your decks.
Studio20
Studio20
Admin

https://dowrath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Defensive Deck Team Coordination Empty Re: Defensive Deck Team Coordination

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum